|App Name||Signal Strength|
|Update on||Aug 5, 2022|
|Requirements||4.4 and up|
|Mod info||Premium Unlocked|
|Get it on|
Are you sure that your internet is connected ?
Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the Cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
What this app gives you:-
• Signal meter 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi
• Connectivity check
• Speed test
• WiFi scan
• Home screen signal widgets including signal, connectivity/latency, network, battery, clock and storage (Pro feature)
• Signal notification in status bar (Pro feature)
• RF dBm, Channel, bandwidth, linkspeed, frequency
• Signal Logger
• Network stats
• Cell towers
• Out of service, low signal and roaming alerts.
The app uses these sensitive permissions only for the purpose of displaying the signal information.
• Phone permissions. This permission is essentially required for accessing and diplaying SIM, network and phone state.
• Location permission. The app does not use location data. However app requires to display cellular and wifi signal details which are protected by precise location permission.
• Background location access. Signal Widgets, notifications, log and alerts are a core feature of this app which need to work in the background and respond while the app is not in use. For correct operation of these features in addition to location permission, app will also need background location permission.
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase)
• Signal widgets (6 types)
• Connectivity widget (1 type)
• Signal Notification in status bar
• A very few phones are not following the signal reporting standard fully especially 5G/dual SIM related. Consider sending a debug report by email from app menu to incorporate workarounds.
- Premium Unlocked
• 4G LTE Carrier aggregation will be labelled as 4G+, LTE CA
• 4G LTE Advanced Pro will be labelled as 4G+, LTE Pro
• LTE without NR on ENDC networks will be labelled as 4/5G, LTE NSA
• NR on ENDC networks will be labelled as 5G, NR NSA
• NR Advanced will be labelled as 5G+, NR+